Sunday 1 September 2013

OOTD | Black & White























































Muscle Tee - Forever21
Skirt - Internationale 
Plimsoles - River Island
Satchel - LaMODA

Hey guysss

Is it sad that I'm wearing the same tee as I was in my last post? lol i don't even care, I love this tee!

Its back to college next week as some of you might know and it really sucks so my best friend and I decided to have ourselves a pamper day; we went shopping, got our nails done, had lunch, just a chill day really. Of course we did a lot of walking so I wanted to wear something very comfortable, and the weather was perfect, surprisingly, so I got away with wearing a mini skirt with my muscle tee and seeing as I was walking a lot, I wore my ever so comfortable plimsoles xo



No comments:

Post a Comment