Sunday 25 August 2013

OOTD | Neon Green



 



Muscle tee - Forever21
Skirt - TOPSHOP
Bag - LaMODA
Boots - River Island

Hi guysss
Just so you know, these skirt isn't as bright as the pictures make it look, the first picture truly shows its colour. I saw this skirt in Topshop and I know they have a white one as well, but that got sold out really quick, so I thought why not get the neon green one; its always nice to take that risk and buy something different and outside my comfort zone. I especially love the mesh detail on the skirt and even though I'm not very keen on bodycon midi skirts, this was a must have for me.  Seeing as the skirt, without a doubt, were going to turn heads, i thought to just pair it with something simple like my new most loved muscle tee with of course my cut out boots. It was only fair to use this white satchel i purchased a few months ago from LaMODA. 

 I must admit, I did get a few stares so if you are thinking of taking the risk and wearing a very bold colour, prepare to be stared at a lot! Stay blessed xo



No comments:

Post a Comment