Thursday 22 August 2013

WISHLIST | EBay finds and wants!

Hi guyss..
I know, long time no post. Ive been extremely busy with many things and i haven't had the time to post but I'll make it a priority to post more { I have an OOTD coming on later this week so stay tuned }. Moving on..i've always found shopping on EBay or looking for an item i want on EBay easier and sometimes better than any other web store; I recently found some stuff on there so I thought why not make a post about my findings.

 I found this set of handbags with a rottweiler print on them and i fell in love with them. I especially prefer large big handbags because I like to have a bag where I can put my books in, along with a change a clothes if i need to and other stuff. As this comes with a set, i could always use the small clutch as a make up bag or for college if i needed to. I just end this set very convenient for me. 


My next find were this casual baggy pants with mesh stripes along them. I absolutely love it cause I didn't want to purchase baggy pants but something more to it and then I found this on EBay; a plus to this pants were the mesh stripes. They are also available in white.
I especially love this asymmetric skirt which is a bit different for me because i prefer tailored asymmetric skirt but this looked so cute on the model, I'm hoping it looks just as good on me if I do decide to purchase it. It also comes in other colours












I was lucky enough to find, to me, a more preferable dupe to the JC coltrane boots than the ones in New Look. Although the heels are a little bit more chunky than the Jeoffrey Campbell ones, I still like it. They are definitely one of the top 5 items on my wish list. They are also quite cheap, but I'm not liking the fact that they'll take about a month to arrive.







My last find were this amazing chunky boots; they are a dupe to Topshop ASTRIX Chunky lace up boots however Topshop don't sell one with a white heel and grey top. I find this really ideal for me because they are different pair of shoes to what i already own.







Hope everyone is enjoying their summer holiday; although I'm over summer, I don't want it to end cause I don't want to go back to college just yet haha. Leave a comment if you'll like the link to any of this items. Stay blessed xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment