Sunday 27 October 2013

OOTD | Quilted Top x Leather







Tee - River Island
Leather Skirt - h&m
Heels - Primark 

Hey guys

Just thought I'd post a quick OOTD post seeing as I haven't in a while. I was very angry at myself for not using my Nikon camera to take proper pictures but I was so much in a hurry and literally had to take pictures at the party - which didn't have the best lighting to be honest. The universe just didn't want me to take great pictures on the night lol. Anyway I wore this amazing quilted shirt I got from RI On sale! And my amazing leather skirt from h&m; paired it up with heels from Primark. I actually realised I don't own a lot of heel, 2 to be precise (not counting my 6inch heels I wore to prom) so definitely need to start purchasing more heels. Looking forward to half term week. Stay blessed beauts xo

No comments:

Post a Comment